That’s right! It’s time to quit wishing you could fit in you summer shorts and actually do something about it. Oh, is that just me? Sorry… it’s just that I’ve got this one pair that I can’t get in again.
We’re starting a new Losing It challenge TODAY!
If you’ve been hanging out around this here blog, you may remember when I started the first Losing It challenge back in February of 2010. That was an amazing year. I lost 30 POUNDS! I still remember the day I went under the 200 lb mark. I was SO EXCITED. I felt so much better.
I don’t like the way I feel.
I don’t like the way I look.
I don’t like that my new, cute clothes don’t fit.
I don’t like that I’m tired all the time again.
I DON’T LIKE IT!
I’m going to do something about it. And, you’re all invited to play along. I’m going to need some accountability and some competition. It’s what drives me. So, whomever wants to compete with me or just stay accountable, jump in!
IT’S GO TIME!
Here’s how the contest is going to work.
- The contest is for 12 weeks. The first week is TODAY.
- You must write a post and link up for 9 of the 12 weeks to be considered participating. If you don’t have a blog, that’s okay! You just need to comment at least nine weeks to let us know how you’re doing.
- The participant who loses the largest percentage of weight at the end of the 12 weeks is the winner. You don’t have to tell us actual numbers, just the percentage.
The winner will receive:
- $30 Gift Card to Amazon to purchase something to help them on their weight loss journey.
- A copy of Cook This, Not That! Easy & Awesome 350-Calorie Meals, a book I’m enjoying on my weight loss journey.
Are you in? You wanna play along?
My goals for this challenge…
- Lose 15 pounds
- Exercise 3 to 4 times a week
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day
My goals for this week…
- Lose 3 pounds
- Exercise 5 times (it’s a long weekend)
- Drink nothing but water and 1 glass of tea a day
- Log my calories into My Fitness Pal daily (and
try not todon’t go over)
What are your weight loss goals? Link up and let’s hold each other accountable!