Were you able to stick to your goals?
Did you get your water in?
Did you exercise?
For those of you just joining us, we are in the middle of a Losing it Challenge! There is still time to join us if you want. We’d love to have you.
My goals were…
- Lose 2 pounds (Well, I only lost half a pound.)
- Exercise 6 times (DID IT!!)
- Drink nothing but water and 1 glass of tea a day (Drank too much tea.)
- Log my calories into My Fitness Pal daily (and DON’T go over) (Logged every day. Went over on three.)
- Encourage the #LosingIt11 gals better on Twitter (Didn’t do this as much as I should have.)
I was slightly frustrated that I only lost half a pound this week. Then I started thinking of why this might be and came up with the following reasons.
- I have gained A LOT of muscle mass in the last two weeks. My morning walk is not nearly as “hard” as it was in the beginning.
- I ate the right amount of calories, but I didn’t eat good calories.
- I had WAY too much sodium this week. Again, not good food choices.
- I didn’t get enough water in at the end of the week.
These are all reasons that I might not have lost weight, but I can’t let them be excuses. I NEED to make better eating choices. I NEED to get my water in. It’s my responsibility. MINE. Nobody can do it for me. However, even though it’s my responsibility, I can always ask for help. I can ask friends and family to help. And, most importantly, I can ask my heavenly Father for help. I’m not trusting Him to help me, and that is obvious.
My goals for this week are…
- Lose 2 pounds
- Exercise 6 times
- Drink nothing but water and 1 glass of tea a day
- Log my calories into My Fitness Pal daily (and DON’T go over)
- Encourage the #LosingIt11 gals better on Twitter
- Begin the day with prayer for help with my eating choices.
What are you goals for this next week? Or, are you making daily goals like some of our participants are?
I can’t wait to hear how everyone did!