Good morning my Losing It! friends! This is going to be a quick post because I have a packed day and need to walk out the door in 27 minutes. And, I still stink from my morning walk!
So! How ya doing?
Please note that My Sweetie made me a new button (to the left) with the correct web address on it. Ya, the old button we’d been using was the old web address. Bad blogger. So, big shout out to my geeky sweetie!
On to business:
My goals for this week were…
- Lose 2 pounds Nope. But lost 1 – so that’s good.
- Exercise 6 times Nope. Only 4
- Drink nothing but water and 1 glass of tea a day Still struggling with too much tea some days. Always feel better when drink more water.
- Log my calories into My Fitness Pal daily (and DON’T go over) I did TERRIBLE with this this week. I don’t think I went too over, but I hardly logged in at all. Bad girl.
- Encourage the #LosingIt11 gals better on Twitter Feel GOOD about this one.
- Begin the day with prayer for help with my eating choices. Most days. Life is better when I do!
How did you do this week!
Sorry I didn’t get a post up this weekend! It was a crazy weekend and I didn’t get a post up!! ;( UGH! Great job for losing a pound!!! Here’s to a great week!!
I’m going to “ditto” what Alanna said! I didn’t get one up either, as you already know. I GAINED another half pound. Which is BETTER than the whole pounds I was gaining before. I got on the elliptical only twice but walked a TON on Saturday when we went to a folk festival in a town near us. But, you are doing a great job. Sounds like you are being consistent and still losing weight even if you’re not meeting your goals completely. I knew this time around would probably be a lot harder for me so I made VERY simple goals for myself. Haha. Here’s to a good week! (although, my “friend” is in town so… it will be a miracle if I actually lose anything. Here’s to maintaining!)