Well ladies, another week down.
I know some of you are having great weeks, and I can’t wait to read all about them.
I am impressed daily by how hard you are all working on taking better care of your bodies.
Well, I had an okay week. Lost back the pound I had gained last week. So, that’s a bonus. I’m exercising regularly, but still not eating as well as I need to be. It’s lunch that seems to do me in so I need to really focus in on that meal. I need to be better prepared… more intentional.
My goals for this week were…
- Lose 2 pounds Lost the one back that I had gained…so, doesn’t feel like I really did anything.
- Exercise 6 times I did 5, which is better than 4, but not as good as 6.
- Drink nothing but water and 1 glass of tea a day This is getting better. Lots of water this week.
- Log my calories into My Fitness Pal daily (and DON’T go over) Don’t think I did that one day. Which would be why I’m not doing well with the eating.
- Encourage the #LosingIt11 gals better on Twitter This I think I’m good at.
- Begin the day with prayer for help with my eating choices. Need to be more intentional about this.
I’ve got the same goals going into next week. I’m praying that I can find some motivation somewhere!
How did you do this week?
Kathy you are an excellent encourager and I want to thank you for that – it has meant a lot to me!
You are so welcome! You are doing AMAZING! So proud of you.
Great job on getting back on track this week. You are doing great!
Ditto to what the girls said above. You may feel like you had an ok week but look at what all you’re accomplishing that you weren’t before! Exercising 5 times?? That’s FANTASTIC!! You’re still meeting more goals than you were previously. Keep it up! And, yes, thanks for the encouragement!
Awe – so sweet Mel!