I know some of you are having great weeks, and I can’t wait to read all about them.
I am impressed daily by how hard you are all working on taking better care of your bodies.
Well, I had an okay week. Lost back the pound I had gained last week. So, that’s a bonus. I’m exercising regularly, but still not eating as well as I need to be. It’s lunch that seems to do me in so I need to really focus in on that meal. I need to be better prepared… more intentional.
My goals for this week were…
- Lose 2 pounds Lost the one back that I had gained…so, doesn’t feel like I really did anything.
- Exercise 6 times I did 5, which is better than 4, but not as good as 6.
- Drink nothing but water and 1 glass of tea a day This is getting better. Lots of water this week.
- Log my calories into My Fitness Pal daily (and DON’T go over) Don’t think I did that one day. Which would be why I’m not doing well with the eating.
- Encourage the #LosingIt11 gals better on Twitter This I think I’m good at.
- Begin the day with prayer for help with my eating choices. Need to be more intentional about this.
I’ve got the same goals going into next week. I’m praying that I can find some motivation somewhere!
How did you do this week?