Do you tweet? I love to tweet… However, sometimes the tweets come to my head so fast and furious that I can’t punch them into my phone quickly enough. Of course, I’d drive people crazy if I tweeted them all back to back to back.
So, sometimes I just keep track of the tweets in my head and share them here. I shared my internal tweets while I was cleaning one day. Those were pretty funny.
Today, I bring you my internal tweets I had while My Sweetie and I were at the outlet mall after dropping the Princess off at camp yesterday. Enjoy…
1. We’re at the outlet mall… along with the rest Northern Georgia.
2. I’ve lost my hubby in the Pottery Barn outlet. They’ve redone the store, and he may never find his way back out.
3. Why are men’s workout shorts down to their ankles while women’s barely cover the parts they need to?
4. Why should I spend $20 on a graphic t-shirt when my church gives me at least one a year for free?
5. You know you’ve been watching too much “Burn Notice” when look at a dress and think, “Fi would look great in that dress.”
6. Why do companies put the thinnest toilet paper on the biggest rolls guaranteeing that you won’t be able to pull off more than a few inches at a time?
7. You know it’s hot when stores strategically place box fans because their air conditioning can’t keep up with the constant opening and closing of the door.
8. I’m sure I need a set of shot glasses from Ralph Lauren. Seriously? Who pays $30 for a set of shot glasses?
9. Why can I not find shorts for the Princess that cover a decent portion of her thigh?
10. I LOVE looking at an XL shirt and saying, “That’s too big.”
There you have it. What I was thinking/internally tweeting yesterday at the outlet mall.
What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever thought at the mall?
Oh, and if you want to follow me on Twitter, click here.
Linked to the amazing Ohamanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.