Do you tweet? I love to tweet… However, sometimes the tweets come to my head so fast and furious that I can’t punch them into my phone quickly enough. Of course, I’d drive people crazy if I tweeted them all back to back to back.
So, sometimes I just keep track of the tweets in my head and share them here. I shared my internal tweets while I was cleaning one day. Those were pretty funny.
Today, I bring you my internal tweets I had while My Sweetie and I were at the outlet mall after dropping the Princess off at camp yesterday. Enjoy…
1. We’re at the outlet mall… along with the rest Northern Georgia.
2. I’ve lost my hubby in the Pottery Barn outlet. They’ve redone the store, and he may never find his way back out.
3. Why are men’s workout shorts down to their ankles while women’s barely cover the parts they need to?
4. Why should I spend $20 on a graphic t-shirt when my church gives me at least one a year for free?
5. You know you’ve been watching too much “Burn Notice” when look at a dress and think, “Fi would look great in that dress.”
6. Why do companies put the thinnest toilet paper on the biggest rolls guaranteeing that you won’t be able to pull off more than a few inches at a time?
7. You know it’s hot when stores strategically place box fans because their air conditioning can’t keep up with the constant opening and closing of the door.
8. I’m sure I need a set of shot glasses from Ralph Lauren. Seriously? Who pays $30 for a set of shot glasses?
9. Why can I not find shorts for the Princess that cover a decent portion of her thigh?
10. I LOVE looking at an XL shirt and saying, “That’s too big.”
There you have it. What I was thinking/internally tweeting yesterday at the outlet mall.
What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever thought at the mall?
Oh, and if you want to follow me on Twitter, click here.
Linked to the amazing Ohamanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.
Oh, the outlet mall! I’m laughing about the 2 of you lost in Pottery Barn!
Miss you, friend!
They’ve totally redone the store with these large pillar things separating the different sections. You can no longer see from one end to the other. Thus, we got lost.
Love it!! I’m an internal tweeter too, and these sound like something I would think/tweet.
It’s almost constant tweet creating in my head. LOL… sad I’m sure.
Love the thought about the workout shorts. When I’m working out, I need more coverage, not less. Really, it’s a safety issue. 🙂
LOL! Seriously! I might blind people with my white thighs. Too bad for them I guess.
I love that your internal commentary is in Tweet form! I think that says a lot about our generation. Great list!
Stopping by from O Amanda’s Top Ten Tuesday
Thanks for stopping by!
Yes, my internal dialogue was once in Facebook statuses and has now shortened to tweet form.
You know it’s bad when your child does something funny, you reach for you phone and she says, “Mom! Don’t tweet that!”
If it makes you feel any better, not all men’s shorts cover all that they should either. When I was in the Air Force, I was stationed in NM, and the German Air Force is out there. Leeeeeeeet me tell you. You could pick out the GAF in a heartbeat from the shorts they wore to work out. Our men wouldn’t be caught dead in shorts that short. And God help if you got caught running BEHIND one of them on the track. I don’t know which was scarier..the length of their shorts, or the huge ratio of them that wore *gulp* speedos to the gym pool. *shudder*
Oh that made me laugh! It made me remember when I was a kid and living on an air force base in Berlin. Ya, their pants were short then too! Too funny!