You know how you have ideas just roaming around in your head? That happens to me a lot. Lately, it’s been ideas about what to blog. I haven’t had time to sketch them out yet. Between a full time job, being a mommy, being a wife, and serving my community, I just haven’t found the time. But, here’s what I’m thinking about writing…sometime…
1. How and why I freezer/batch cook
2. Going to church w/ my best friend from high school – happened this Sunday
3. Princess on the soccer field
4. Give me a quarter, you’re whining
5. How to eat a cupcake – the right way
6. The great purge of 2009
7. Parenting – being consistent
8. My Sweetie’s favorite pork loin recipe
9. Book Review – Harry Potter – Guest post by the Princess
10. Book Reviews – what I’ve already read this year
Those are ideas I have? Is there anything else you’ve heard me mention that you’d like to hear more about? I’m trying to work out a writing schedule so that I can actually find the time to do what I am finding I love to do – write on this here blog.
For more Top Ten Tuesdays, head on over to OhAmanda.com.