Nothing says summer like an ice cream cone. Mmmmmm… However, one cannot live by ice cream alone. Well, I guess you could, but I don’t think you would feel really good after awhile.
However, there are certain summer foods that we all LOVE to eat. I thought I’d start gathering some for you. Fun – right!
House of Hills:
- Southern Hospitality: A great summer post with over one hundred recipes linked up.
- Pioneer Woman: Amazing burger recipes.
- Zucchini Recipes: Do you have a summer garden? You will end up with lots of zucchini. It’s inevitable.
- Summer Desserts: Yummy desserts from Amy’s Finer Things.
- Once a Month Mom: Have you seen OAMM lately? She’s got a new design and some great stuff for summer.
How’s that for a start? I’ll keep adding as the summer goes on. I’m sure to come across some more yummy stuff.
Have you found some great summer recipes? Do you have one of your own?