Nothing says summer like an ice cream cone. Mmmmmm… However, one cannot live by ice cream alone. Well, I guess you could, but I don’t think you would feel really good after awhile.
However, there are certain summer foods that we all LOVE to eat. I thought I’d start gathering some for you. Fun – right!
House of Hills:
- Southern Hospitality: A great summer post with over one hundred recipes linked up.
- Pioneer Woman: Amazing burger recipes.
- Zucchini Recipes: Do you have a summer garden? You will end up with lots of zucchini. It’s inevitable.
- Summer Desserts: Yummy desserts from Amy’s Finer Things.
- Once a Month Mom: Have you seen OAMM lately? She’s got a new design and some great stuff for summer.
How’s that for a start? I’ll keep adding as the summer goes on. I’m sure to come across some more yummy stuff.
Have you found some great summer recipes? Do you have one of your own?
Great recipes! YUMMY! 🙂