That’s right. 40 pounds of chicken. People, that is A LOT of chicken. And, I got it for free. Why? ‘Cause Zaycon Foods wanted me to tell you all about them. I am SO HAPPY to tell you all about them.Why?
IT WAS THE BEST CHICKEN I’VE EVER HAD!
Seriously! The BEST! And people, I’ve had A LOT of chicken in my day.
What makes their chicken so great? The fact that two days before it was on my counter it was walking around on the farm enjoying the good life. When I received it, it was fresh and hadn’t been frozen. It was DELICIOUS chicken.
Do you want to see what 40 pounds of chicken looks like?
Yep, that’s a big box of chicken. Now, take a look at the size of the breasts…
It did take me a couple hours to break down this massive box of chicken. It was worth every minute. I threw about half of it into my three crock pots with some Italian dressing.
After it was done, I was able to chop it up and mix up double batches of three different casseroles for the freezer.
A batch of buffalo chicken dip for the next day.
And still have an entire container of chopped chicken that I eventually baggied into 2 cup portions and put in the freezer.
I also froze several breasts (cut in half) for our enjoyment later on.
40 pounds of chicken goes a long way and will be feeding our family (and others) for quite awhile. The next time I have an opportunity to get some, I will for sure be PURCHASING it!
That’s right! Zaycon Foods is launching distribution in GA (and MANY OTHER STATES) this fall, and we can purchase it! You and me both! Amazingly fresh chicken breasts for $1.69 a pound. Whoop!
I got an email from Zaycon Foods yesterday saying that they would be in Georgia sometime between September 28 and October 5. They will be visiting several of the metro-area cities and even further south : Norcross, Canton, Columbus, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Warner Robbins. If you are in or near any of these cities, you need to jump online and sign up now!
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Zaycon Foods and register. You MUST do this so that they can notify you when they will be in the area. (I would love if you would use the reference “houseofhills” so I can get a credit. You can then get a link to email your friends so you can get credits. It’s a win win.)
- They will email you when they will be in your area and tell you of the deal they’ll be offering.
- You order and pay online.
- You drive to appointed place at the appointed time and they fill your trunk with quality meat.
- You go home and start breaking it down thinking of all the yumminess your family will enjoy for weeks to come.
If you are not in Georgia, I encourage you to go online and register anyway. Then, when they are coming to a city near you, you will be notified.
Zaycon Foods is so excited about their launch (I am too. Can you tell?) that they are doing a giveaway right here on the House of Hills! Can I get a whoop whoop!?
They are giving away a $65 credit to your Zaycon Foods account. Yep, that’s almost the entire cost of a 40 pound box of chicken. And, if you win and they don’t currently service your area, they will send you a check for $30 for you to go buy some chicken at the store. Isn’t that nice?
Do you want to win $65 worth of free chicken? I know you do. Here’s how:
- Pop on over to Zaycon Foods and check them out. Come back and tell me one new thing you discovered about them. (I’d love you to sign up while you’re over there.)
For extra entries:
- Like House of Hills on Facebook and leave a comment saying you did.
- Follow Zaycon Foods and Kathill on Twitter and leave a comment saying you did.
Winner will be drawn on September 18th at noon!
UPDATE: Congratulations Penny W! You won. Please check your email.Disclosure: Zaycon Foods supplied me with 40 pounds of chicken to try and the credit for the giveaway. All opinions are my own. Links to Zaycon Foods are affiliate links.